iSquare Inc. maintains the BudgetPulse.com ("BudgetPulse") web site, herein referred to as the "Site". BudgetPulse refers herein to the Site owner, its officers, employees, and agents.
Please feel free to access, browse, and navigate through our pages on the Site, subject to the conditions and terms set below (the "Agreement"). If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the Site and should immediately cease such use.
MODIFICATION TO AGREEMENT
CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
To use the services of the software on the Site, you are required to register with BudgetPulse with a valid email address and to select a password. To register, you
- must be 13 years or older to use this service
- must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted
- must provide a valid email address in order to complete the sign-up process and to access the site.
- are responsible to all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not while using the BudgetPulse service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
BudgetPulse has the right to refuse registration. You are responsible for the secrecy of your password. BudgetPulse cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with these security obligations.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The content and information contained within the Site, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces, code, and/or software is the property of BudgetPulse and any other third party (where applicable). Nothing on the Site should be constructed as granting any license or right to use any materials displayed on the Site. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any of the material on the Site. We claim no intellectual rights over the material you provide to the Site through any Site features that are made available.
USE OF THE SITE
You as the user must comply with all laws when using the Services of the Site. You agree not to permit anyone else to use the Services of the Site for any unlawful purpose that is prohibited by law, or any other purpose that is not intended by BudgetPulse. You understand that in using the Service:
- BudgetPulse uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You may not use any type of automated tools to access or collect information from the Site
- You may not modify, adapt the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, BudgetPulse, or any other BudgetPulse service.
- You may not use the site in a way that can damage the integrity or performance of the Site, interfere with another party's usage of the Site, disrupt the servers or networks to the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by BudgetPulse.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or that violates any party's intellectual property.
- No verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any BudgetPulse customer, employee, member, or officer will be tolerated and any of these actions will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "spam", "junk mail", or any form of solicitation unless warranted by BudgetPulse.
- You may not upload, transmit or make available any software viruses or any code that may disrupt the performance of the Service on the Site or the networks and servers that run the Site.
- You cannot falsely impersonate another party, user, entity, BudgetPulse employee, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any manner
- You understand the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You may not upload, email, transmit, or post data, information, pictures, logos, that are copyrighted or the property of another party
- You expressly understand and agree that BudgetPulse shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or other intangible losses resulting from the use of the Service.
FUND COLLECTION BY MEMBERS; PAYMENTS TO MEMBERS.
Some BudgetPulse members may request contribution for their saving goals. Individual contribution amount is at the discretion of each member, who decides whether such contribution required, the amount frequency, payment options, refund policies, and how such payment are spent. You may also have the option to make voluntary contributions to particular member. Contribution requested by members is remitted to the members and not to BudgetPulse. To the extent that you use Amazon Payments, PayPal or another payment mechanism (e.g., check or cash), to pay contribution requested by a member, you acknowledge that BudgetPulse does not control the transaction, and that you bear all risk in connection with the transaction. Refunds of any payment you make to any member are subject to that member's policies and applicable law. If you believe any payment to a member is in error, you must contact the member to seek resolution. You should use your own discretion and be careful in deciding whether to make a payment to a member. Members have full discretion whether and how to spend money in connection with their saving goals. We cannot ensure that a member is legitimate and truthful, that he or she will use payments as promised, or that you will be happy with how your payment is spent. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of members’ saving goals, including payment and related services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the applicable member.
BudgetPulse also makes no guarantees regarding the performance or fairness of its payment services, PayPal and Amazon. BudgetPulse shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on or through the BudgetPulse services. This includes, but is not limited to, delivery of goods and services through BudgetPulse. By using our service, you agree that BudgetPulse is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. BudgetPulse is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between members and contributors, or between site members and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release BudgetPulse its officers, employees, agents and successors from all claims, damages and demands – known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed – arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and our service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL BUDGETPULSE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OUR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATIONS, DAMAGES FROM THE LOSEE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF BUDGETPULSE KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
We may at any time and based entirely on our discretion, limit conditions, and/or restrict your access without notice or liability. We may terminate a user’s account and your use of the Site and Service at any time for any reason. We may edit or remove any content at any time. We may, without any prior notice, change, alter, or discontinue the Service of the Site or any features on the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND THE INTERNET, BUDGETPULSE PROVIDES THE SITE AND INFORMATION "AS IS" AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATON WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FROM A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE. ANY MERCHANDISE, INFORMATION, OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND BUDGETPULSE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY COST OR DAMAGE ARISING EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY SUCH TRANSACTION. IT IS SOLELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURCY, COMPLETENESS AND USEFULNESS OF ALL OPINIONS, ADVICE, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. YOU UNDERSTAND FURTHER THAT THE INTERNET CONTAINS UNEDITED MATERIALS SOME OF WHICH ARE SEXUALLY EXPLICIT OR MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO YOU. YOU ACCESS SUCH MATERIALS AT YOUR OWN RISK. BUDGETPULSE HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR SUCH MATERIALS.
INDEMNIFICATION AND RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
By accessing and using the Site, you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless BudgetPulse, its owner, officers, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information provided to the Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorney's fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or your use and access to the Site. BudgetPulse reserves the right to release current or past member or Web Site user information if BudgetPulse believes that a member's account is being used to commit unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if BudgetPulse deems it necessary and/or appropriate.
BudgetPulse may provide, or third parties may provide links to non-BudgetPulse Sites or resources. BudgetPulse has no control over the content and resources on such sites and are providing the links to give additional information as a convenience. You access those links at your own risk. You acknowledge and agree that BudgetPulse is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
FEES AND SERVICES
It is free to use BudgetPulse. We reserve the right to charge fees for our currently free services in the future. We may in our sole discretion change some or all of our services at any time. In the event we introduce a new service, the fees for that service are effective at the launch of the service. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees associated with using our service and our Site and all applicable taxes.
You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding and related to your use of our Site.
NO AGENCY RELATIONSHIP
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Any notices shall be given by postal mail to iSquare Inc, 8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 800, McLean, VA - 22102.
COMMENTS, COMPLAINTS AND QUESTIONS
We appreciate any suggestions and feedback you have about the Site and enjoy hearing from you. Comments, ideas, messages, feedback, or suggestions sent directly to the Site will remain exclusive property of BudgetPulse and we may use these types of communications in any manner, including reproducing, and producing without any notice or compensation to you.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the above Agreement, please email email@example.com